Saturday, October 17, 2015

Pins That Got Me Through My Second Year of Marriage

Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back.” ― Harvey MacKay

It's hard to believe that my wonderful husband and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary at the end of September. This past year has been a blessing and God has shown His grace and mercy through the joy and birth of our son, Graham! Most of the second year of our marriage was consumed with my pregnancy and Graham's birth, so besides that major life change, we experienced everyday routines, strengthening friendship and love for one another and some bumps along the way. 

This post is meant to piggy-back off of my post written around our first wedding anniversary, found here, and you will notice that the pins that spoke to me mostly reflected our upcoming life change of having a baby and growing our family. I am propelled by quotes that inspire me, articles that push me, self-help books that teach me and of course the Bible that nurtures and guides me. At every point in my life I have searched for these things in the elements around me and have found the below resources to be the most helpful in assisting Andrew and I through our second year of marriage. 

Prayer(s) & Bible Verses


Marital Advice & Being a Better Wife



Budgeting

Mommyhood
All Things Baby! (My Pinterest Board)


Find more great family and marriage pins by following me on Pinterest!


Happy Living & God's Blessings!
J.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment