Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Garlic and Herb Zucchini Noodles

I'm 50% Italian and 100% pasta lover. I would eat pasta for every meal if I could, but for obvious reasons, that wouldn't be the healthiest choice. In a quest to reshape my lifestyle and become healthier, I searched through hundreds of pins on hundreds of health themed Pinterest boards. I came across the idea of Zucchini Noodles and decided to make it my own.

Garlic and Herb Zucchini Noodles

Ingredients:
3 Medium Zucchini


1. Wash zucchini
2. Cut the bottom off of the zucchini, leaving the stem attached so you have something to hold onto while you peel the zucchini (they can get slippery, safety first)
3. Use a wide blade peeler, such as the orange one in this set
4. Peel all three zucchini as much as you can


5. Place the strips into a saute pan and set the burner to medium heat


 6. Add two Garlic and Herb Saute Expressions squares and stir occasionally


7. Cook until zucchini strips are soft like noodles - about 8 minutes or so
8. Enjoy! (I like eating this with grilled chicken)



Happy Living & God's Blessings!
J.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment