Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Preparing For That New Beginning

Now that I'm all caught up with the past nine months of wedding planning and life happenings, I can finally start to touch on my feelings as we inch in towards our wedding day. The coolest/ weirdest thing right now is being able to say "I'm getting married next week"...OMG! I'm getting married NEXT WEEK! Crazy exciting and we are definitely so blessed.

Today's Date: September 10th, 2013
Days Until Our Wedding: 11
Today's Overall Mood: Excited/ In disbelief that it's finally almost here!
Today, I am nervous about: Starting a new job so soon after our wedding
Today, I'm looking forward to: Finally ending our long distance relationship and seeing him every day, AND starting to get settled; making new friends, participating in church events, etc.

I'm so excited to start blogging about my life as I live it! I got some great advice from my cousin who is a published blogger/ebook writer. She said to start blogging first about my topics, but not to put all of the information on my blog, or there will be no need to have a book or ebook for my readers to purchase. That's going to be hard since I am so excited to tell you all everything as I live it! I also am anxious to start writing about my planning-OCD wedding preparation tips once the wedding has come and gone!


No comments:

Post a Comment