Saturday, September 14, 2013

Everything You Own In A Box To The Left...

Today's Date: September 14th, 2013
Days Until Our Wedding: 7!
Today's Overall Mood: Tired
Today, I am nervous about: Everything coming together on the wedding day
Today, I'm looking forward to: The end of planning! 


Yesterday was my last day working until after the wedding. I will miss all of the wonderful people I worked with, but I'm excited to see what God has in store for my future. So since I had off today, my wonderful mother and MOH helped me hash out last minute details. We also boxed all of the items that we can't forget to bring to the wedding. 



I labeled each box for each location. This was so important because if we didn't do this, all of our stuff would be sprawled all over our car and we would be searching for the different things we need and important items would be forgotten! This is also a great idea because once we get to the rehearsal dinner, we can just pop the trunk and pull the box that says "dinner" and then we're set. Everything we need for the rehearsal dinner is in there and there is no stress!
 We also picked up our finished flowers today. I opted to use artificial flowers to not only save money, but because they won't die or wilt. They are flowers that I can keep forever, and those in our family can keep if they choose to. We found a local floral shop and I brought her pictures of what I wanted all of my different flowers to look like. She did a fabulous job and even labeled each piece so we could easily find what we needed.


Here are all of our flowers! On the left is the box of our lantern rings, in the center you'll see all of the bouquets and on the right you'll see all of the boutineers and wrist corsages. 









No comments:

Post a Comment