Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Bumpdate

One of the most important weeks of pregnancy is week 24, viability week! What does viability week mean? It means that any point from here on out, our son has a greater chance or survival if he was born early! It's a milestone week to reach and I can't believe we're already here and how fast this pregnancy is going! Being so busy with life and chasing a 14 month old has sure made this pregnancy fly by! In fact, I've been blessed by feeling great for most of this pregnancy! 

Since I last updated you, we found out we're having another little boy (YAY!)! We are so very excited to have two sweet little men in our lives! He is very happy and healthy, praise God! We decided not to have a gender reveal party this time...okay I decided that, but we did find out the gender in a cute way! We had Andrew's cousin Jennifer (who did our scan) poke holes in the wrong color balloon so only the blue "It's a Boy" balloon actually worked! I was hoping for another boy, but since this pregnancy seemed to be going a bit smoother than my pregnancy with Graham, I was starting to think maybe a girl was in our future!


I haven't been as diligent taking belly pictures this time around but here are a few (weeks 19-22). 


Happy Living & God's Blessings!
J.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment