Thursday, August 4, 2016

Major Life Update

It has been quite some time since I made a post, especially a personal life post, but we've been keeping a secret from you...

That's right! We are pregnant with baby #2 and we are so very excited to have another little one! 

Answering some of your questions:


Was this baby planned? Absolutely! Even if this baby was a surprise to us, (which he or she was not), we believe that this baby was ALWAYS part of God's plan! 

How far apart will your kids be? Our kids will be about 18 months apart. Our official due date right now is 2/2/17 but if we're able to be induced again, baby will most like come at the end of January. 

How far along are you now? I am 14 weeks today! Helllllloooooo second trimester!

Did you have morning sickness? Yes and no. I experienced all-day nausea with Graham and this little one, but thankfully I didn't physically get sick. With Graham I was able to take a safe anti-nausea medicine, but when I tried to take it with this pregnancy it didn't make me feel too good so I just dealt with the nausea.

Do you know if you're having a boy or a girl? We don't know yet, but I have my suspicions!

Will you find out the gender of your baby? Yes! The earliest you can hope to learn the gender via ultrasound is 16 weeks, and we are blessed to have a family member who works in our doctor's office so we hope to find out in about two weeks!

In other news, Andrew started his 4th year of teaching yesterday and is excited for this school year. He’s also about halfway through his master’s degree in administration and we’re eagerly looking forward to his graduation in December ‘17.

We celebrated Graham’s first birthday almost two weeks ago and he’s been cruising through milestones like crazy! He babbles, says a bunch of words, runs around and cut his first molar! We’re about to finish he last of his infant formula and then we will be ditching bottles goodbye…until baby #2 arrives! I will definitely appreciate not washing bottles for at least a few months! The transition away from bottles is bittersweet though, while I won’t miss preparing or washing bottles, I will miss feeding him while in my arms and cuddling!

I’m 14 weeks pregnant today so here are a few of my weekly pictures (I'm a little slow uploading them)! I lost all of my baby weight from Graham +20lbs before we got pregnant with baby #2 and I was super pumped about it! While I’m definitely showing earlier with this pregnancy, I thankfully have only gained 3lbs so far, which is okay considering my pre pregnancy BMI was just barely considered a healthy weight (I was 2lbs shy of being in the overweight category). 





 Happy Living & God's Blessings!
J.M.




No comments:

Post a Comment