Friday, February 27, 2015

Pregnancy: 19 Weeks

As of today, I'm 19 weeks pregnant! WooHoo! Almost half way! I can't believe the past few months have gone so fast, but I heard the last few months of pregnancy feel like the longest months of your life! I bet that's true because at some point, you get so uncomfortable, so anxious to meet your baby that everyone has been talking about for months now that you just want that phase of your life to start, even though it kind of already has. Here's a look at my physical progression from 5 weeks to 18, now, the most recent picture makes me look much larger than I think I really look, so let's blame it on the maternity top, okay?



14 weeks and 10lbs later, I'm feeling pretty good overall. I still have tired moments and my legs are starting to look like a road map, but it's still very exciting! Graham started (noticeably) kicking at exactly 18 weeks and my appetite has grown, I'm definitely carrying a boy; he's already eating us out of house and home! We feel so blessed to be experiencing the creation of a life and we are trying to enjoy every second! We can't wait to meet him and teach him all about life and living in Christ's image. 


Happy Living & God's Blessings!
J.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment