Wednesday, December 10, 2014

A New Look!

No, you're not just seeing things, my blog has a new look and a new name to go along with it! The original blog name, "How He Works Love Through Our Hearts & Our Home" was a very thoughtful title that expressed exactly what I was hoping to share with all of you, how God works through our hearts and through our family to reach us and those around us. While the title I originally chose still holds meaning, the title itself was very long and bulky so I thought I would brighten up my blog and create a name that matched: Perpetually Prayerful. I chose this name because in life, we should always be praying; praying for thanksgiving, praying for safety, praying for guidance, prayer is and should be limitless. I also chose this name because I'm not very good at praying or remembering to pray, so I hope to think of it and get better at it every time I open my blog! Perhaps it will encourage you to do the same!

Happy Living & God's Blessings!
J.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment