Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Twas the night before my journey...

Tomorrow I am scheduled to work half a day and then drive down to Columbus for the holidays. They're saying we're supposed to get the first blizzard of the year tomorrow, so it should be an interesting and hopefully safe drive.
This weekend is Patberg Christmas, which, I'm told, means that about 20 or so Patbergs all stay with Julie and Rick for a few days. I'm pretty excited to be part of it this year :)
This weekend will also be exciting because I haven't seen Andrew's family since we got engaged!!! (which is still very surreal and wonderful!!!!)
I am very excited for the holidays!!! The plan is to drive home Christmas Eve to spend one more Christmas morning at the top of the stairs with Bobby before I get married in September, fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment