Thursday, December 20, 2012

So far so good!!!

Since we officially announced our engagement this past Saturday, we have gotten quite a bit accomplished!


  • We officially picked our date, September 21, 2013
  • We got penciled in for  our date at church
  • We found out the two dates available for the premarital class and which one we will be able to attend
  • We chose our colors, plum and charcoal gray
  • I asked 2 out of our possible 6 bridesmaids to be apart of our day
  • The girls have all started picking bridesmaid dress styles that they like for me to consider
  • I think I determined that the boys will rent tuxes from Joseph A Bank, since they seemed to have the most options
  • We're visiting and hopefully putting money down on the Factory 12 Event Loft tomorrow
  • As of right now the Loft has our date and the night before available to rent and set up
  • We're planning to taste the food at our first choice caterer tomorrow
  • We have our engagement picture shoot scheduled for Janruary
  • We have been penciled in with my top choice wedding photographer
  • I think we're close to picking invitations
  • And finally, there are a few things that I'm ready to buy any day now, like our willowtree cake topper and the string lights for our centerpieces, once they go on sale after Christmas :)
  • I love feeling prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment