Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My Favorite Pregnancy Snacks


Ahhh pregnancy, a time filled with nausea, hunger and cravings! More importantly, this is the time where you are providing your little one with nutrients! Amidst the cravings and the nausea, it can be hard to make the right food choices, and honestly, the first trimester I didn't make the best food choices. I fought nausea and constant hunger that just got to be overwhelming! Thankfully, you can make great choices in the second trimester, when most women are starting to feel better! Here are some of my favorite pregnancy snacks:

Baby Carrots

Apples Sauce

Apples

Bananas

Trail Mix (with dark chocolate)

Yogurt

Low Fat Cottage Cheese

Special K Bars or Breakfast Bars (as they're known in my house)

Fruit Cups

Canned Fruit

Drinking a glass of Splash Fruit & Veggie Juice

Pretzels

Clementines


Happy Living & God's Blessings!
J.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment